Monthly Gratitude Pie: January 2018




I am happy to share that our Facebook Group "Gratitude Pie" has more than 50 members now.

Thanks to every member for willingly joining and contributing to the group.

I am little late in writing the Gratitude Post for January but now when I am here, let me share it with you all to double up the joy.

HUBBY WAS AWAY

Hubby was away for a month before he came back on 7th January. I had a tough time managing the Toddler along with pregnancy fatigue.

Still, I am grateful for the time he was away as it made me realize the strength of the bond and the importance of having him around.

A short read on Medium: My Hubby is away…Shh!

MUCH AWAITED TRIP

From the last 2 years, we were having a yearly trip with one and only Friends we have as a couple.

I am so thankful that we made a hat-trick in January.

Kids have grown up a little so we had no worries about feeding them. They can now share our food.

Kiddo enjoyed the trip and observed the things. I feel happy when he seems curious and ask so many questions.




SOCIAL MEDIA TIPS

With the onset of New year, I began exploring Pinterest and Google+.
Believe me, Blog traffic really boosts up.

Thanks to Shailaja for letting me believe in the power of Pinterest.


FELLOW BLOGGERS

I am so thankful for the love and support from fellow Bloggers.

They inspire me with their goals, they make me explore new areas and shower me with gifts.

Thanks to Deepa, Ravish, Akshata, and everyone who reads whatever I have to say.



APPYSTORE

Thanks to Appystore and their monthly worksheets. They make my Life easier with Kiddo and help him to be more creative.

A post shared by upasna (@life_through_my_bioscope) on



SUBSCRIBE TO GET THESE POSTS DIRECTLY IN YOUR INBOX


Linking with Vidya's Gratitude Circle







Comments

  1. Lovely read Upasna! Trust me, my gratitude post for January is still half way through. I guess sill post it soon. Anyway, I am so happy you are pregnant again. Wishing you all the best!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Do you have something to say? I would love to read your thoughts.