A-Z of Minimalism | E-BOOK ON AMAZON

 
A to Z of Minimalism


I wanted to explore Minimalism but the path was not clear.

So, I decided to chart down the areas where I want to apply Minimalism and how to attain it. This is when this Book took Birth.

It isn’t a step by- step guide that you should follow from beginning to end. It's divided into areas starting from A to Z that can help you explore a life of minimalism. It helps you to easily refer to each area linked with each alphabet.

I have also shared my experiences I have gained so far. I hope it’ll be a useful guide for the readers on this Minimalist journey.


Ebook on Minimalism
BUY IT ON AMAZON FOR JUST 1$




If you're tired of the rat race and wish to quit Consumerist Lifestyle, this Book is for you.

What you'll discover in this Book:

* Right approach for you to begin this journey of Minimalism
* You already have enough time to pursue your passions
* Time you spend organizing and re-arranging things is a waste of time
* New definition of Luxury
* Minimalism is for everyone including Kids 
 

Do you like these posts? If yes, why don't you subscribe to receive the posts directly in your Inbox.




Comments